Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring is in the Air

Yep, we are currently smack dab in the middle of Spring Break here in Northwest Arkansas.  So far we my niece visiting from Missouri, we have celebrated my youngest sons's birthday, my older son is off celebrating one of his best friends birthdays, and we are going to go camping/biking/hiking as well!  We'll have to go back to work just to get some rest ;-)

Well Autumn (my niece, she's 11) and I played around a little last night but we got really silly really quickly so we shut it down before we hurt ourselves or others.  Yes there could have been a giggle fit or two.

For these cards we used the current sketch from The Sweet Shop: SSS202 with a spin of "Sping"
mine on left, Autumn's on right)
Autumn's Products Used:
Printed Paper - My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky 6x6 pad
Solid Cardstock - Creative Memories (super old)
White RicRak - CloseToMyHeart
Creative Memories Circle Cutter
Stamps - ClostToMyHeart TreeTops & Hello Friend
Inks - CloseToMyHeart Chocolate, Sweet Leaf, Brown Bag plus Tim Holtz Tea Dye

My Products Used:
Printed Paper - My Mind's Eye Lost& Found Rosy 6x6 pad
Wide Green Ribbon (bottom) - Offray
Narrow Green Ribbon - Stampin' Up Certainly Celery
Yellow RicRak - miscellaneous
Stamps - Unity Stamp Co. Let Beauty Surround You
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Colored with Copic Markers


3 comments:

  1. So I take it you're not due to get the Spring snow then? LOL...what crazy weather we're having. Sounds like a wonderful visit and I love the display of cards you have here. Beautiful work Paula. :)
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that you get to stamp with your niece. Both cards are pretty spring creations...love the colors, patterns, and adorable images! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both you and your niece are very talented. Two super spring cards. Thanks so much for playing at The Sweet Stop. X

    ReplyDelete