Tuesday, March 5, 2013

play

I'm a Jeep Girl... you CCers reading this know it, until a little over a year ago a 2000 Wrangler was my mode of transport until I got a comfy sports car to zip around in instead of bouncing.  But I couldn't part with the Jeep so I'm passing it down to my oldest son who is now 15 EEK!  MY BABY.. eerrrr ummmm babies, yah that's it.  So in honor of one of them (hey, I scrap that boy All The Time) I made these cards for some soldier to send home!

Sketch from Kathy's Waffle Sketch Files for February

Printed Paper - Basic Grey Granola

Cardstock Layers - Stampin' Up Early Espresso

Jeep Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. Are We Having Fun

Stamp Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black

Colored with Copic Markers

to make Jeep glossy I used CloseToMyHeart Liquid Glass kinda heavy

Sentiment Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. Sentiments O'Simple

Sentiment & Distress Ink - Tim Holtz Walnut Stain

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...you're like a card making robot of AWESOMENESS!! Another set of fabulous makes Paula. :)

    ReplyDelete